12 Things to Consider When Doing a Bathroom RemodelFebruary 21, 2018
Aging in Place with TechnologyFebruary 28, 2018
Here are some simple tips to freshen up the curb appeal of your home.
- Paint the front door and add new front door hardware. This makes a great first impression to anyone coming to your home.
- Take a look at the light fixtures on the outside of your home. If they are old, change them. If they are dirty, just clean them and get those spider webs off of them. Change the bulbs to brighter more efficient lighting.
- Power-wash that driveway and front walkway and give it a fresh clean appearance. When was the last time you cleaned your windows?
- Echo your homes style by choosing some interesting house numbers. Use a clean font for a modern home, hand painted tiles for a cottage style home, or some aged metal numbers for a ranch style home. The lawn is an easy one.
- Take a look at your mailbox. Rusty old mailboxes just need a fresh coat of paint to make them look good again.
- Fix any dead grass areas. Plant some flowers to add warmth and excitement to you home. Add mulch to give contrast between your flowers and the grass. This will give your home a fresh clean look. Cut back your trees, trim up your landscaping and make your home look great!